Spring Fashion Weeks are over, which means my shopping list is finally complete. Except I don’t have a zillion dollars so this will forever remain as a “wish” list more than anything else.
1. the Givenchy pale blue skirt screams edgy sophistication. Love the metal detail and its crisp texture.
2. hot pink Lanvin frock to light up any room, any occasion.
3. Nicolas Ghesquiere cuts the perfect pair of black pants for Balenciaga. Smoldering by night and sleek by day.
4. Bottega Veneta’s prim dress with demure florals in the chicest shade of nude
5. no words for the Prada sporty turtleneck. That one I may actually have to break the bank and buy
6. my favorite shade of intense blue in a pristinely tailored Gucci suit
7. Celine leather jacket that could become my second skin
8. I have never seen leather and lace married so well as they did in Jason Wu’s skirt
9. doing what Calvin does best-minimalistic tailoring
10. no other orange coat can be more perfect than this Victoria Beckham number
11. 12. horizontal stripes or vertical stripes? American Sportswear at its best